 Star Wars / 14320
Re: Yet more new slopes appearing in 2003 SW?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Wed, 16 Oct 2002 12:05:45 GMT

In lugnet.general, Lindsay Frederick Braun writes:

  Hi, all.

  Check out the nice box scan from FBTB:

  http://www.fbtb.net/hereis2003/4478.jpg

  Look at the sonic cannon.  Look at the feet.  Those don't
  look like the rounded facet-slopes we've been seeing this
  year--rather, they look like half of a 3x4 wedge, which
  should go flush with the 33-deg slope system and the 45-deg
  as well.

  I rather like this.

Those slope indeed to appear to be what you describe.  This should help us
get some interesting roof designs.  Now we only need the inverse.

-Jason

Jason Spears
MichLUG - http://www.michlug.org/
Lego Page - http://www.ozbricks.com/brickcentral/

  Apologies if someone else has already noticed that, but
  it was interesting to me, anyways, that LEGO is bringing
  yet another slope style into existence--albeit one many
  of us have been hoping for, for many years now.

  best

  LFB