 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 5279
  Re: The second wave of bulk parts packs is here!

(...) I just tried looking, and got the following. Benjamin Whytcross Server Error in '/' Application. ---...--- Unspecified error Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack (...) (22 years ago, 13-Oct-02, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: The second wave of bulk parts packs is here!

(...) Dunno what that's all about, but all I can think of is that the MS Access [1] back end is not able to handle the number of concurrent connections, judging by the System.Data.OleDb.Ol...bException error. Any .NET experts in the house?? I tried (...) (22 years ago, 13-Oct-02, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: The second wave of bulk parts packs is here!

(...) What about breaking away from the Microsoft world and going open source with a MySQL backend? It is cheap. $.02 Jude XFUT .publish (22 years ago, 13-Oct-02, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.publish)

"Jude Beaudin" <shiningblade@rogers.com> wrote in message news:H3xA2C.9u2@lugnet.com... (...) with (...) Not in terms of time... I don't have skills in that area, and the time taken to learn them can be better spent playing with bricks :-) Huw (22 years ago, 13-Oct-02, to lugnet.publish)