 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 523
  Re: 2001 Set info

(...) Todd, as the big kahuna, has the right to censor messages at his discretion since LUGNET IS afterall, his site. He's done it before, he's done it in this case and I'm sure he'll have to do it again. It's in the best interest of the LUGNET/TLC (...) (24 years ago, 8-Aug-00, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: 2001 Set info

(...) Whoa whoa whoa! Watch what you say, please. For the record, I have *NEVER* censored a message here and never will. Any message I have ever removed has been under one of four cases: 1. Someone is unable to cancel their own message for whatever (...) (24 years ago, 8-Aug-00, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: 2001 Set info

(...) <sheepish> Um... OK... I didn't mean that the way it sounded. :-| </sheepish> -Duane (24 years ago, 8-Aug-00, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: 2001 Set info

(...) <clip> (...) I can say with confidence (because I am in a business where we frequently get prerelease product info and training material that is covered by a non- disclosure agreement) that LEGO has this in place between themselves and Target. (...) (24 years ago, 8-Aug-00, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.admin.general)