 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 5214 (-10)
  Re: I heard a rumour that lego were going to ditch 9v track...

(...) Can we be sure trains are a "money-making theme" in the longer-term? The fact that much of the newer offerings can only really be had via S@H and that these sets contain no real new parts makes me wonder what the long term plans for trains (...) (22 years ago, 5-Oct-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: I heard a rumour that lego were going to ditch 9v track...

(...) And that is your opinion. The rumor was a change to the track, not the discontinuation of the entire line. It could happen. Suppose LEGO came out with a 9V multi-channel IR controlled train motor (Manas? Spybotics?) that didn't require powered (...) (22 years ago, 5-Oct-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: I heard a rumour that lego were going to ditch 9v track...

I don't think LEGO® would leave a money-making theme such as trains hang high and dry, it would be foolish...especially after almost 40 years of continuous train production. This is nothing more than a vicious, nasty rumour. -Harvey (22 years ago, 5-Oct-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.lego.direct)

  Blacktron Base ?

Will be the 6987 back one day ? ;) Thanx TLG. Rene (22 years ago, 4-Oct-02, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Black Falcon's Fortress is back!

(...) Maybe this is part of the answer? (Clipped from the Lego website) "Rounded castle wall pieces and “timber frame” wall pieces give it a unique look!" (22 years ago, 4-Oct-02, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.castle)

  Re: They changed the flag

Hello! (...) Well, I think it was pure chance that I grabbed an accurate printed one. I've got another flag that has a crooked silver-print, too. However, the real problem is not the original printing but the children who played with the parts... (...) (22 years ago, 4-Oct-02, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.castle)

  Re: Tan Spindle Fence (quarter-round)

Has anyone ordered the K1376 or the 10075 and done an inventory on it? The Lugnet listing for 10075 has no picture, and Peeron has no inventory. If I'm going to pay $7 for 25 pieces, I DEFINITELY want to know what each and every piece is before (...) (22 years ago, 4-Oct-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: They changed the flag

(...) Wow both of your flags look great! I looked at mine today and it's printed poorly: (URL) is uncommon for pieces made in the 80s... -Bryan (22 years ago, 3-Oct-02, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.castle)

  Re: ...and the minifigs

(...) The new one is on the left, yes? The old one is therefore to the right... If I understand this correctly, I actually like this change. It's hard to imagine why they decided to make the alteration though...the only thing I can guess is that the (...) (22 years ago, 3-Oct-02, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.castle)

  ...and the minifigs

Hello again.... They also changed the emblem on the minifigs' torsos to the new shape: (URL) so... Bye Jojo (22 years ago, 3-Oct-02, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact