 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 519
  Clarrification needed

Todd, Is this section for debate about how Lego and LD are working with the consumer? Or should all that be moved to .debate? I was wondering because I posted a large opinion piece about LD and "recent events" into .debate. Bryan (24 years ago, 8-Aug-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Clarrification needed

(...) It's really for however Brad and the community (working together) thinks it best suits the both together. Personally, I would take a debate analzying LD's actions elsewhere and come back and summarize concisely after it concluded, so as not to (...) (24 years ago, 8-Aug-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)