 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 540
Re: Clarrification needed
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Tue, 8 Aug 2000 23:25:50 GMT

In lugnet.lego.direct, Bryan Kinkel writes:
Todd,
Is this section for debate about how Lego and LD are working with the
consumer? Or should all that be moved to .debate? I was wondering because I
posted a large opinion piece about LD and "recent events" into .debate.

It's really for however Brad and the community (working together) thinks it
best suits the both together.  Personally, I would take a debate analzying
LD's actions elsewhere and come back and summarize concisely after it
concluded, so as not to flood Brad with too much to slog though...but Brad
may have other thoughts...maybe he'd prefer to see any mention of LD happen
here so that he can more easily read everything about it.

Good question.  I don't know the answer.

--Todd