 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 517
Re: 2001 Set info
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Tue, 8 Aug 2000 15:43:14 GMT

In lugnet.lego.direct, Todd Lehman writes:

I have a copy of Brad's email and I will post it for documentation if he
doesn't happen to come forward to explain more.

Not to put you on the spot, but how long do you envision waiting for Brad J.
(or somone at Lego) to post explaining their position before you post his
email?  I'm very interested in insight into (wow, three "in" words in a row)
TLC's reasoning behind this request.

eric