 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 5164 (-10)
  Is a UCS Death Star next? (Was: re: UCS Imperial Star Destroyer to be released!!!!)

In lugnet.starwars, Tom Stangl writes: snip (...) LOL - or how about designing it so it splits into several smaller pieces to represent the destruction of each Death Star at the end of both movies! - Bob (22 years ago, 24-Sep-02, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: UCS Imperial Star Destroyer to be released!!!! (was Re: Newest UCS set...)

I think we can safely call the UCS ISD the NEW "Ultimate Grey Plates Parts Pack" (UGPPP - yeehaw, Yet Another Acronym) ;-) I know I'm going to end up with at least 2, maybe 3 UGPPPs, as a start. One for at work, one possibly for at home, and one for (...) (22 years ago, 24-Sep-02, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.lego.direct)

  Lego Direct finally offers bulk parts in all shapes and colours

Check out this sneak preview of the new Lego Direct bulk parts scheme! (URL) a modest installation cost, Lego Direct will reticulate your home with hot liquid ABS. The mixer tap enables you to select the colour and a mold is inserted into the base (...) (22 years ago, 23-Sep-02, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  UCS Imperial Star Destroyer to be released!!!! (was Re: Newest UCS set...)

In lugnet.starwars, Thomas Garrison writes: snipped links (...) Ohhhh - microfig Tie Fighters, imperial shuttle, Millenium Falcon (all perfect to go along with an ISD), x-wings, etc... Here's hoping!!!! - Bob (22 years ago, 23-Sep-02, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Newest UCS set...

(...) http//www.lego.com/starwars says that it will be available for preorder Oct 1, 2002. Can't wait that long...must have ISD now!! Jason (22 years ago, 23-Sep-02, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Newest UCS set...

(...) http//www.lego.com/starwars says that it will be available for preorder Oct 1, 2002. Can't wait that long...must have ISD now!! (22 years ago, 23-Sep-02, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Newest UCS set...

(...) find it. Is the intent of the last paragraph in the article above to say that after January the price will go up, or only that it will change in some yet-to-be-determined direction? The mention of a line of microfig ships is intriguing. . . (...) (22 years ago, 23-Sep-02, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: My Own train in retail stores

"Oliver Giesen" <ogiesen@mdsintl.com> schreef in bericht news:H2v3rH.AuE@lugnet.com... (...) Same for Top1Toys over here. The lady at Top1Toys told me that they could order it for only one time. (22 years ago, 23-Sep-02, to lugnet.loc.de, lugnet.lego.direct)

  My Own train in retail storeswas Re: Spiele Max

G'Day Yes, I was refering to the "My Own Train" series. Spiele Max (German toy store) is carrying all five cars and the KT205 black engine. What other stores will be carrying the line? Can anyone at Lego answer? Cheers Oliver Play Well "Saskia van (...) (22 years ago, 22-Sep-02, to lugnet.loc.de, lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Sept/Oct LEGO Magazine

(...) <snip> (...) At 30 now, I have the same memories of being thrilled seeing the Lego logo on letterhead sent to me. I still get a thrill whenever I come across those letters (which I also have stashed away somewhere). Getting the kind of (...) (22 years ago, 20-Sep-02, to lugnet.lego.direct)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact