 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 5156
5155  |  5157
Subject:
My Own train in retail storeswas Re: Spiele Max
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.de, lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Sun, 22 Sep 2002 22:57:05 GMT

G'Day
Yes, I was refering to the "My Own Train" series.  Spiele Max (German toy
store) is carrying all five cars and the KT205 black engine.  What other
stores will be carrying the line?  Can anyone at Lego answer?
Cheers
Oliver
Play Well

"Saskia van Doesburg" <info@doesdigitals.nl> wrote in message
Do you  mean My Own Train?
Top1Toys in The Netherlands is selling them too for the upcoming
christmas-time.
Good move if you ask me. :-)

Saskia

"Oliver Giesen" <ogiesen@mdsintl.com> schreef in bericht
I have heard that Spiele Max (toy store) is getting in some of the newer
trains.  Is this true?
Cheers
Oliver
Play Well.