 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 5127
  Lego direct in stores??

I was just browsing though the news.lugnet.com/general section, and came across the complaints about lego direct and retailers. I may not be the first one to bring up this issue, but feedback would be nice. I was thinking, could LEGO bring out some (...) (22 years ago, 14-Sep-02, to lugnet.lego.direct)