 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 5045
  How do you spell Infomaniac?

There is a character in the new stunts sets, I think he is the news reporter. His name is spelled Informaniac on the SAH site: (URL) spelled Infomaniac (no R) on the lego.com site: (URL) I like the R better, it's more of a play on his job. The (...) (22 years ago, 9-Aug-02, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: How do you spell Infomaniac?

(...) Hi Clark, In the original Lego Island PC game, he was the Infomaniac without the R. I suspect either the person who did the 6740 writeup made a mistake, or (and this would be another terrible example of TLC caving in to pressure as they did (...) (22 years ago, 9-Aug-02, to lugnet.lego.direct)