 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 5009 (-10)
  Re: Attack of the clones (Re: $Here’s the Deal$)

(...) It was add as requested (URL) it still looks to me to much as the original for your judgement. Thank you all for the inputs. We live to build Yaron Dori (22 years ago, 3-Aug-02, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.general, lugnet.space)

  Re: Attack of the clones (Re: $Here’s the Deal$)

(...) You got the purple color right on for "Prof Dumbledore." What I was getting at is that I hate that color. The violet color as found in the Hogwarts Classroom set it one of my favorite colors. As a result I think the ship would look much better (...) (22 years ago, 3-Aug-02, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.general, lugnet.space)

  Re: Now what?

"Larry Pieniazek" <lpieniazek@mercator.com> wrote in message news:H08J4H.oG@lugnet.com... (...) That's exactly what I want to see, yes we *did* have them, but no more... Huw (22 years ago, 3-Aug-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Now what?

Honestly, I couldn't tell you. I was in the American model shop in Enfield and we had constraints that the model shop in Billund did not have. (Windsor Locks was just opening in my time and the Billund shop was handling their models.) We were not (...) (22 years ago, 3-Aug-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: $Here?s the Deal$

<SNIP> (...) Why of course! 1> 6987 MESSAGE-INTERCEPT BASE (URL) 6954 RENEGADE (URL) 6874 ALIENATOR (URL) because LEGO said so! 4> 6941 BATTRAX (URL) OF THESE !!!NEED!!! TO BE RE-RELEASED IN THESE COLORS LISTED HERE: -Minifigures could be wearing (...) (22 years ago, 3-Aug-02, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.castle, lugnet.general, lugnet.space)

  Re: Now what?

(...) well, color me confused, don't we already have all that in 4563 and 4564? Just dust those off and reissue them (in different colors perhaps)! (...) But ya, everyone needs a Thomas. (...) (22 years ago, 2-Aug-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Now what?

(...) A great way for TLC to get their foot in the door WRT to European trains would be to get a licensing agreement with Britt Allcroft and produce some Thomas trains. Since they are all based upon prototypes anyway, I would think that we'd all (...) (22 years ago, 2-Aug-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: New CLASSIC SW Lego

(...) The Sith Infiltrator was a good choice, because it was the personnal ship of a major character, Darth Maul (like Vader's TIE, for example). The Droid carrier is featured in a major scene of the movie, thus making it essential (like the Y-wing, (...) (22 years ago, 2-Aug-02, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Spybotics demo followup questions

(...) While setting up the DIY Spybotics SDK is great, it doesn't actually document the byte codes and communication capabilities, etc... of the Spybot brick. But using this DIY SDK I have successfully compiled MindScript code and downloaded it to (...) (22 years ago, 2-Aug-02, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: New CLASSIC SW Lego

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact