 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 4951
  Re: $Here’s the Deal$

(...) Well I uploaded them again to (URL) in short: (URL) the tan is not exactly the shed you wanted then mail me the RGB values for the color and I'll gladly upload another one as for the gate: the original red but I hope we can all agree black is (...) (22 years ago, 31-Jul-02, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.castle)

  Re: $Here’s the Deal$

(...) pictures: (...) castle) (...) that was amazingly fast! (...) I have no idea about the real tan RGB values, but this picture is enough to help my imagination. (...) Agree it is better! But dark grey or brown would be preferred by myself - even (...) (22 years ago, 31-Jul-02, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.castle)