 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 4944 (-10)
  Re: $Here’s the Deal$

(...) My thoughts exactly. I think if you're going to 'recolor' a set, then why not utilize the more realistic recent colors to their max. Mix light and dark grey together (in this case) to give the feeling of mixed stones in the walls. I really (...) (22 years ago, 31-Jul-02, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.castle)

  Re: $Here’s the Deal$

(...) Really good point about Tan… It’d seem like the natural alternative! But for me, it just isn’t as useful. (...) ~O.K. then, if we’re gonna get CrAzY,,, ;) How about a light-Blue Statue of Liberty with light-Gray speckled highlights! (URL) (+On (...) (22 years ago, 30-Jul-02, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.general, lugnet.castle)

  Re: $Here’s the Deal$

(...) Thank you so much Yaron for providing that link. Though I still believe that Dark Gray looks better… And upon seein’ the completed model this affirms it! (URL) look how ominous and powerfull the Castle looks in Dark Gray… in standard Gray it (...) (22 years ago, 30-Jul-02, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.castle)

  Re: $Here’s the Deal$

(...) I uploded the dat file for your request the same path: (URL) live to build Yaron Dori (22 years ago, 30-Jul-02, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.castle)

  Re: $Here’s the Deal$

(...) regards William (22 years ago, 30-Jul-02, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.castle)

  Re: $Here’s the Deal$

I would actually prefer one in tan, for that real "crusader" feel. (...) (22 years ago, 30-Jul-02, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.castle)

  Re: Official posts at a glance

(...) ya, it's a web-only thing. (...) Yes and no... Yes, thought about it a bit. No, didn't write any code toward that. IMHO, anyone sophisticated enough to be using a real newsreader is also sophisticated enough to recognize an @lego.com address (...) (22 years ago, 30-Jul-02, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.admin.nntp)

  Re: The LEGO Company is invited to post everywhere!

(...) Thanks for the invitation, and we cordially accept! Thanks to Suzanne and Todd for their consideration in this issue. We met with them to discuss this, among other things, at BrickFest, and it is great to see such a quick turnaround on their (...) (22 years ago, 30-Jul-02, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.lego.direct) !

  Re: $Here’s the Deal$

(...) Could you provide a deep link to allow us to see a "teaser" view until the brickshelf folder has been approved for public view? Ben (22 years ago, 30-Jul-02, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.castle)

  Re: $Here’s the Deal$

(...) So Richard, Manfred and all others I built them both in LDraw (Nothing like a site): (URL) personal faviourt is light gray altough Richard have a point since dark gray is much harder to find We live to build Yaron Dori (22 years ago, 30-Jul-02, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact