 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 4928
  Official posts at a glance

(...) Cool idea -- nice to be able to distinguish visually. We're actually going to try something a little different than coloring the topic/subject title... an idea from long ago: on the web interface, we're going to display an itty bitty red (...) (22 years ago, 29-Jul-02, to lugnet.lego.direct) !

  Re: Official posts at a glance

Oh wow nifty :-) -Tim (...) (22 years ago, 29-Jul-02, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Official posts at a glance

Of course, this does no good whatsoever for people who use newsreaders (you know, those things for reading, uh, news). Have you looked further into appending footers/headers when they want to make an official announcement? (...) -- Tom Stangl (...) (22 years ago, 30-Jul-02, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Official posts at a glance

(...) ya, it's a web-only thing. (...) Yes and no... Yes, thought about it a bit. No, didn't write any code toward that. IMHO, anyone sophisticated enough to be using a real newsreader is also sophisticated enough to recognize an @lego.com address (...) (22 years ago, 30-Jul-02, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.admin.nntp)