 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 4870
    LEGO Spybotics & LEGO Direct/Shop —Marco Correia
   Hi :) As most of you might've noticed, the Spybotics line are finally (!!!) available on the LEGO Shop (at least for Portugal, I didn't check it for other countries, sorry). I'm very interested in buying at least one of the possible 4 sets and add (...) (22 years ago, 17-Jul-02, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.robotics)

        Re: LEGO Spybotics & LEGO Direct/Shop —John Hansen
   (...) I'm also *very* eager to hear some details about these bricks. In response to a few comments which I sent to a fellow who works for LEGO about the MindScript and LASM support I recently added to BricxCC I was told that the spybotic unit would (...) (22 years ago, 17-Jul-02, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.robotics)

        RE: LEGO Spybotics & LEGO Direct/Shop —Marco Correia
   (...) That's something I was expecting while reading "all" what I could find on the web about it (there's a site with a light review of pre-release versions of the sets). When they talk about connecting the Infrared-RC to the PC (there's a photo of (...) (22 years ago, 17-Jul-02, to lugnet.robotics)