 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 4702
  Re: Why the absence of LD in their own newsgroup?

(...) Wow. That was a very strong post, Suz. I refused to join in the attack on you mostly because I don't have a very good attitude about LEGO myself at the moment, but I was another one who was amazed at your post and wondered. You've shown great (...) (22 years ago, 16-Jun-02, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Why the absence of LD in their own newsgroup?

(...) I try to avoid the 'me too' kind of post, but this is how I feel as well. Thanks for presenting your side of the story and I hope that Lugnet, as a body, can learn a little restraint on the 'reply' button. I'm very sorry that the reactions to (...) (22 years ago, 16-Jun-02, to lugnet.lego.direct)