 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 4679
  Re: Why the absence of LD in their own newsgroup?

(...) readable by NNTP & mail, for which colour isn't doable, as there is little or no control over the client. I see no reason, however, why posts from official LEGO users cannot have an official LEGO sig attached (by the server) and maybe even a (...) (22 years ago, 15-Jun-02, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Why the absence of LD in their own newsgroup?

(...) Actually, the code would have to have a few more rules, but I'm sure Dan or Todd could whip something up in minutes. Code basics: If <sender> contains <@lego.com> and <group> is not <.direct>, append header/footer Said header/footer (maybe (...) (22 years ago, 18-Jun-02, to lugnet.lego.direct)