 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 4636
  Re: Why the absence of LD in their own newsgroup?

(...) Jake, I'm glad to hear that. We're very interested in that as well. On the one hand, we want to keep the groups as pure and fan-to-fan as possible and remain true to that vision, but on the other hand, we want everyone to enjoy as close (...) (22 years ago, 14-Jun-02, to lugnet.lego.direct) !

  Re: Why the absence of LD in their own newsgroup?

(...) How is this any better than having the message appear in the other group? On the web interface, it looks the same - the list of messages in the thread, when viewed from the other group, includes the official LD message. If you allow this type (...) (22 years ago, 14-Jun-02, to lugnet.lego.direct)