 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 4511
  Re: Sneak Preview of the NEW LEGO® Island Xtreme Stunts!

(...) Jeez, where do you get these names?? And since when can a skateboard race over *dunes*??? hehehehe But all kidding aside, this one should be a hit with kids. Very playable. (...) Looks like the plane uses sideways click hinges to hold the (...) (22 years ago, 9-May-02, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.reviews, lugnet.year.2002)

  Re: Sneak Preview of the NEW LEGO® Island Xtreme Stunts!

(...) It's been in use for over a year. I think it was introduced in Life On Mars. (...) I haven't found a good picture yet to reference, but the Japanese had a sub in W.W.II which carried a seaplane inside with it's wings folded (they actually (...) (22 years ago, 10-May-02, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Sneak Preview of the NEW LEGO® Island Xtreme Stunts!

Nice commentary Bill... (...) hehe!! That is one interesting Bungee jump on the "main model". 'Pepper bungee jumps into the control center' Yikes!!! Talk about dangerous activity. I could see jumping off a bridge or something like that, but into a (...) (22 years ago, 10-May-02, to lugnet.lego.direct)