 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 4302
    Re: LEGO spammed me —Maggie Cambron
   (...) I just got one announcing the Santa Fe auctions on eBay within the last fifteeen minutes. The only other one I remember was one announcing the release of the Ltd Ed Santa Fe engines. I didn't mind receiving either of them. (I'm surprised you (...) (22 years ago, 5-Apr-02, to lugnet.lego.direct)

        Re: LEGO spammed me —Matt Hein
     (...) Lego Spam, eh?! I guess they *really* want to sell off those Super Chief engines! :) BTW, I wouldn't mind getting Lego spam in my inbox, so as long as it doesn't deal with anything that I don't want. (used lego? No way!) Just my two brickz... (...) (22 years ago, 5-Apr-02, to lugnet.lego.direct)

        Re: LEGO spammed me —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) Well I did bid on it (but I'm *definitely* not bidding again, 800 USD is too rich for my blood)... Actually I just checked my spammailbox and there it is. So ya. I got it too. (22 years ago, 5-Apr-02, to lugnet.lego.direct)