 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 4248
  Vahi mask

The Bionicle Kanohi Vahi mask that was supposed to be included with the cancelled PC game is now appearing here and there for limited sale in the U.S. Is there a chance that we will also have this item available for sale in Europe? Even if only at (...) (23 years ago, 30-Mar-02, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  Re: Vahi mask

(...) At Toywiz.com you can get one with a $25 purchase. So you get $25 worth of Bionicle stuff, plus the free Vahi! That's how I got mine. -poorpip (23 years ago, 30-Mar-02, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  Re: Vahi mask

Yes, luckily you live in the US of A Poorpip. But Arnold Staniczek and I we live in Europe. Ofcourse I tried to see if I could order something by Toywiz.com. But have you see their shipping rates??? $29,00 for a small package and $35,00 for a medium (...) (23 years ago, 30-Mar-02, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.technic.bionicle)