 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 4248
4247  |  4249
Subject:
Vahi mask
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.technic.bionicle
Date:
Sat, 30 Mar 2002 00:48:07 GMT

The Bionicle Kanohi Vahi mask that was supposed to be included with the
cancelled PC game is now appearing here and there for limited sale in the
U.S.
Is there a chance that we will also have this item available for sale in
Europe? Even if only at S@H?? Brad, Jake, Kate....... please drop some lines
on this issue!

I am not sure if I will pay 10$ plus postage for this mask when there is a
chance to buy it later this year in Europe, too.......

brickhead