 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 4245
Re: Wholesale prices on RIS
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Thu, 28 Mar 2002 15:59:51 GMT

In lugnet.lego.direct, Lester Witter writes:
In lugnet.lego.direct, Barry Shahian writes:
Does anyone know where we can find wholesale prices on RIS. We need to buy
20-30 of them for achools in Calif, and I'm trying to stretch the dollars. I
am already aware of Ebay (they do not take Univ. Purchase Orders) and Pitsco
(prices not attractive enough). These sets were selling for as low as 149 in
Fry's stores in California around Christmas time. Thanks

Barry
Professor of EE

The LEGO outlet in Georgia had RCX bricks (Just the brick) on clearance for $55
a while back. They are probably sold out but the ones they were selling had the
AC jack (I got two)

Lester

Actually the price is $65 and last time I was there they still had plenty
(two cases) I picked up a couple also, gotta love that AC jack.

jt