 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 4141
Re: Where can I order specific Technic service pack? (Canada)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.technic
Date:
Fri, 22 Feb 2002 16:41:08 GMT

In lugnet.lego.direct, Dave Crabbe writes:
I am looking to order several Technic kits (#5295) for my Lego robotics
course in our community college. Mostly to implement a rack and pinion
steering mechanism for robot cars. Seems the Robolab kits don't really
include enough parts for such a steering system (a shame as they have some
of the parts necessary).

I've contacted lego.home and pitsco-dacta, both in the US and they each
think the other can provide but neither does. Lego.home seems to only handle
the more popular, current kits.

How might I obtain either this kit, or some individual parts in the kit...
(specifically I need only 2 of the parts in this kit, but I need 7 sets)

Hi Dave,

Have you thought of putting in a wanted request at Bricklink.com?  (I'm not
familiar with Technic parts, so AFAIK what you need may even be available on
the site now.)

Maggie C.

(x-posted to .technic where they DO know what you are talking about)