 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 4140
  Where can I order specific Technic service pack? (Canada)

I am looking to order several Technic kits (#5295) for my Lego robotics course in our community college. Mostly to implement a rack and pinion steering mechanism for robot cars. Seems the Robolab kits don't really include enough parts for such a (...) (22 years ago, 22-Feb-02, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Where can I order specific Technic service pack? (Canada)

(...) Hi Dave, Have you thought of putting in a wanted request at Bricklink.com? (I'm not familiar with Technic parts, so AFAIK what you need may even be available on the site now.) Maggie C. (x-posted to .technic where they DO know what you are (...) (22 years ago, 22-Feb-02, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.technic)

  Re: Where can I order specific Technic service pack? (Canada)

I can get these in the UK (~ C$6.83). Let me know if you'd like me to order some for you... but shipping will push the price way up if you only want one. Most (but not all) of these parts are also in the 5222: (URL) expect they will all be on (...) (22 years ago, 23-Feb-02, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.technic)