 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 4103
4102  |  4104
Subject:
New 10024 and my MOC
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Sun, 17 Feb 2002 12:53:41 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Hi LEGO,

nice new sets are occuring at lugnet and brickshelf recently. Thanks, these are
the kind of sets we want so buy. But let me just ask just one question:

Were LEGO designer inspired by my Fokker (Red Baron) MOC I built last year
shortly after the Sopwith Camel was released? And didn't I read somewhere that
LEGO won't make sets which some AFOL build in the past?

Please compare:

LEGO® 10024:

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/mfuss903/New-Sets/dsc04561.jpg

Holger's Red Barron:

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/matthes/PLANE/fokker_02.jpg
[From my gallery: http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=5190 ]

So, what might I do? Apply for a Designer's job in Billund?

Regards,
Holger