 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 41
    Re: the latest news —Tim Strutt
   (...) Oh yeah! I'll buy that for a dollar. Cypress trees would definitely be near the top of my list. Although, I don't think I could ever use a thousand. Tiles! They would definitely be near the top of the list too. Oh my, I could get carried away (...) (24 years ago, 17-Apr-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

        Re: the latest news —Frank Filz
   (...) Oh, I think I could find a use for 1000 tiles... Look at Sanjay D'Souza's Millenium City for some ideas... (24 years ago, 17-Apr-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)