 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 4099
4098  |  4100
Subject:
Discount on SHOP AT HOME EUROPE - When?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Sat, 16 Feb 2002 21:59:24 GMT

Dear Lego Officials,

Why can't we have the same discount on orders from the Shop at home Europe
as you give to the Americans? I just got a mail from Shop At Home Europe,
where they say that they know nothing abouth give an amount of reduction on
multiple set orders! There aren't even plans to do so!

The Lego products are made in Denmark, but the US has, most of all, the most
advantages.
1)They have reductions on the shopping through internet,we haven't.
2)A few years ago, they could buy a small steam locomotive with cars, we
couldn't.
3)They could buy the car set 2126. It was only in Germany available.

My question is:
What are the other countries doing wrong to be set aside?

I hope that we'll get our discount too.

Regards,
Ludo Soete