 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 4089
    Re: LEGO disappearing from small toyshops —Richard W. Schamus
   (...) *These are my personal thoughts on this subject and have absolutely nothing to do with any marketing strategies or theories that TLC holds or is planning.* I think that the market segment that caters to small specialized toy retailing is being (...) (23 years ago, 15-Feb-02, to lugnet.lego.direct)

        Re: LEGO disappearing from small toyshops —Paul Sinasohn
   (...) planning.* (...) So who do we ask for a Lego store in Northern California (NOT in Gilroy or Milpitas, thank you very much!)(There are a couple of malls being built in Emeryville, right in the middle of the whole bay area...) Paul Sinasohn (...) (23 years ago, 15-Feb-02, to lugnet.lego.direct)

        Re: LEGO disappearing from small toyshops —Maggie Cambron
   (...) Emeryville is all right, but rents are high and traffic is bad. Better yet how about in the vicinity of the Factory Outlet Stores in Vacaville, CA, midway between the Bay Area and Sacramento? And a few miles from one of your best customers! (...) (23 years ago, 20-Feb-02, to lugnet.lego.direct)