 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 401
    Additions at Lego Direct —Jim Foulds
   Hiya Everyone, I didn't see a post of this, so I thought I would pass the word. A third page has been added to LD site. It seems to cover most of what everyone was talking about here as far as product errors! Keep building! - Jim Foulds (24 years ago, 30-Jun-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

        Re: Additions at Lego Direct —Richard Marchetti
   (...) Thanks for the heads up! True to form though, there is no mention of the third page from the first page of the Bulk Ordering pages (not as of 1:35 pm pacific time). Of course, some of us are guilty of such ommissions from time to time...but (...) (24 years ago, 30-Jun-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)