 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 402
Re: Additions at Lego Direct
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Fri, 30 Jun 2000 20:42:28 GMT

In lugnet.lego.direct, Jim Foulds writes:
A third page has been added to LD site.

Thanks for the heads up!  True to form though, there is no mention of the
third page from the first page of the Bulk Ordering pages (not as of 1:35 pm
pacific time).

Of course, some of us are guilty of such ommissions from time to time...but
then again, we are not an internationally known company.

-- Richard