 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 396
  Re: Bulk Prices!

(...) What do you mean the 1200 piece buckets are discontinued? Where did this information come from? I've never seen a posting about this topic. I find it odd that TLC would deprive the general public of basic bricks when many of them have no idea (...) (24 years ago, 30-Jun-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Bulk Prices!

(...) I remember seeing this in RTL and market.theory<?>. Recently picked up 15. Auction off everything but the black and green. When I saw the bulk prices from LD I began thinking maybe I should hold on to some. I believe there is another tub (...) (24 years ago, 1-Jul-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)