 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 393
  Re: Bulk Prices!

(...) I completely disagree. Keep in mind that the 1200 piece bucket is discontinued, so once supplies are gone, it is gone. To get all the 2x4 bricks in the 100 piece bulk pack, you would need to buy 9 62 piece brick packs. It's all for the (...) (24 years ago, 29-Jun-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Bulk Prices!

(...) What do you mean the 1200 piece buckets are discontinued? Where did this information come from? I've never seen a posting about this topic. I find it odd that TLC would deprive the general public of basic bricks when many of them have no idea (...) (24 years ago, 30-Jun-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Bulk Prices!

(...) I remember seeing this in RTL and market.theory<?>. Recently picked up 15. Auction off everything but the black and green. When I saw the bulk prices from LD I began thinking maybe I should hold on to some. I believe there is another tub (...) (24 years ago, 1-Jul-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)