 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 3904
  Re: Anyone Else Notice the stairs Problem, Lego can you help??

(...) I spoke with a rep. at S@H and they want me to send ALL of the "Bad" pieces to be replaced and they are looking into it to see if there might have been a mistake with all the HP stairs. I would check your stairs if I were you!:-) Doyle (23 years ago, 18-Dec-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Anyone Else Notice the stairs Problem, Lego can you help??

I assume that this was S@H in the US, but I will try S@H in the UK, although they're normally a little behind the US in these matters. (Obviously, I live in the UK.) I only have 1 staircase set, but I checked the stairs alignment and found 2 stairs (...) (23 years ago, 23-Dec-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)