 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 3882
  Some Sculptures missing from Shop@Home ?

Hello Lego Direct, I was just looking around on shop.lego.com (for the US) and noticed that the Dragon and the Statue of Liberty are no longer listed on the sculptures page. There may be other sets missing also. There are currently only 4 sets (...) (23 years ago, 17-Dec-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Some Sculptures missing from Shop@Home ?

"Andy Lynch" <andy@andyandjackie.com> wrote in message news:GoI3Iy.Hw@lugnet.com... (...) the (...) so, (...) A friend told me he called S@H about the statue and they told him they were out of stock and didn't know if they'd be producing any more or (...) (23 years ago, 17-Dec-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Some Sculptures missing from Shop@Home ?

(...) TRU in NYC has them if anyone is interested. Jonathan (23 years ago, 17-Dec-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Some Sculptures missing from Shop@Home ?

(...) They're also on toysrus.com, although the dragon is in extremely limited quantities. Adrian -- www.brickfrenzy.com (23 years ago, 17-Dec-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)