 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 3886
Re: Some Sculptures missing from Shop@Home ?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Mon, 17 Dec 2001 19:10:48 GMT

In lugnet.lego.direct, Jonathan Lopes writes:
In lugnet.lego.direct, Tim Courtney writes:
"Andy Lynch" <andy@andyandjackie.com> wrote in message
Hello Lego Direct,
I was just looking around on shop.lego.com (for the US) and noticed that • the
Dragon and the Statue of Liberty are no longer listed on the sculptures
page.  There may be other sets missing also.  There are currently only 4
sets listed, not sure how many were there before.

Does this mean that these products are no longer being produced?  And if • so,
is there some official guideline as to how long sets are going to be
produced before they are terminated?

A friend told me he called S@H about the statue and they told him they were
out of stock and didn't know if they'd be producing any more or not.

I hope they make more though, I haven't bought one yet!

-Tim

TRU in NYC has them if anyone is interested.

They're also on toysrus.com, although the dragon is in extremely limited
quantities.

Adrian
--
www.brickfrenzy.com