 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 3828
    Re: In the shadow of bent trees —Frank Filz
   (...) Ok, I just popped open a MISB 7835 to look at a pristine original Cypress tree. It does not appear to be bent, but most certainly is of a softer plastic than a handy pine tree. Frank (23 years ago, 14-Dec-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

        Re: In the shadow of bent trees —Kevin Dixon
   Hi, (...) Funny that... I also have a 7835 though I only got it MIB, not MISB. In any case the cypress tree that came with it is slightly bent giving it the windswept look. I don't have any new cypress trees yet to compare, but it does look like the (...) (23 years ago, 14-Dec-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)