 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 3821
    Re: "MOC" Blacksmith Shop on lego.com —Dave Amos
   (...) I second this! I want to know all about it! This could throw people's designs in a whole new direction - set feasibility. I for one would enjoy the challenge of trying to do something like that, even if it was never chosen! Bravo to Dan and (...) (23 years ago, 14-Dec-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

        Re: "MOC" Blacksmith Shop on lego.com —John P. Henderson
   (...) Holy Moley! Simply brilliant! Regardless of anything I have previously said regarding set design and the direction of TLC, at this moment I can say nothing short of, THANK YOU LEGO DIRECT, THANK YOU! As for the challenge of trying build MOCs (...) (23 years ago, 14-Dec-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)