 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 3818
    Re: In the shadow of bent trees —Maggie Cambron
   (...) Tell ya what Richard, I'll bring both old and new trees along to our next trade, and after I'm done setting you straight about the above remarks you can take a look at them and judge for yourself! :-D Maggie (who has found a second old tree to (...) (23 years ago, 13-Dec-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

        Re: In the shadow of bent trees —Lindsay Frederick Braun
   (...) Now, y'see here, this is the problem: I can only be certain that there's no difference by how they feel to *chew*. Yes, you heard me right, chew. I gnawed up my ONLY CYPRESS TREE many years ago, and it's now long-vanished, or if it's still (...) (23 years ago, 14-Dec-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

        Re: In the shadow of bent trees —Richard Marchetti
   (...) Hah! I don't swing that way, Baby! -- Hop-Frog (23 years ago, 14-Dec-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)