 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 3785
    Re: WHY SO LONG ON Light Gray? —Doyle Nelson
   (...) Exactly, While I wouldn't downplay large bulk discounts, I would rather see Slopes and Plates in Lt Gray available soon this coming year! I hope everyone here is in agreement with me? :-) Slopes, Tiles, Plates, 1x3 bricks, 1x1 bricks, Is all I (...) (23 years ago, 12-Dec-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

        Re: WHY SO LONG ON Light Gray? —Allan Bedford
   (...) Why not both? (...) No, not exactly... but that's my job. (...) And so much more. If we're dreaming, why not dream big? In all seriousness, if LEGO can't offer better prices on bulk parts, then they at least need to do us the courtesy of (...) (23 years ago, 12-Dec-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)