 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 3727
  Re: Got my cypress trees today, but....

In lugnet.lego.direct (...) Yeah, but it's fun to try anyway! As for the trees, here's what you do. Put two chairs with their backs facing each other about two feet apart. Get a long length of string and tie the tree bases along the string about a (...) (23 years ago, 1-Dec-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

"Maggie Cambron" <mcambron@pacbell.net> wrote in message news:Gnn5qM.7Gr@lugnet.com... (...) <cut> (...) not. A slightly sensible suggestion, but I think I'll pass. They are made of a softer plastic than the other types of trees I have, so they (...) (23 years ago, 1-Dec-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Got my cypress trees today, but....

(...) Now seriously, in my opinion that is a very severe case of warped parts. I'll still have to recieve mine and I hope these will be much better, if not I'll ask a refund. Greetings, M. Moolhuysen. (23 years ago, 1-Dec-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)