 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 3730
Re: Got my cypress trees today, but....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Sat, 1 Dec 2001 12:01:23 GMT

"Maggie Cambron" <mcambron@pacbell.net> wrote in message
news:Gnn5qM.7Gr@lugnet.com...

As for the trees, here's what you do. • <cut>
Then let us know how this works so we know whether we should try it or
not.

A slightly sensible suggestion, but I think I'll pass.

They are made of a softer plastic than the other types of trees I have, so
they bend quite easily and probably melt quite easily, too.

Huw