 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 3717
  RE: New MyOpinions area of www.LEGO.com!

(...) I couldn't get past the first page of questions either (hit Next and nothing happened) in both Mozilla 0.9.5 and Netscape 4.7. IE wouldn't even log me in... I don't see why a pop-up window for the survey is at all necessary either. I hate (...) (23 years ago, 28-Nov-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: New MyOpinions area of www.LEGO.com!

(...) It is now fixed. I just looked at the application in NS 4.7 and verified the fix. Sorry about that mix up. Jake --- Jake McKee Sr. Producer LEGO Direct (23 years ago, 28-Nov-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)