 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 3648
  Re: we want....a shrubbery! one that looks nice... and not too expensive

Brad, Thanks for making the trees available! Have you discontinued the 1x4x5 window with trans-blue glass? I was going to order some more of those today and I could not find them on the website. The tinted glass is preferable to the clear for office (...) (23 years ago, 16-Nov-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: we want....a shrubbery! one that looks nice... and not too expensive

(...) 1x4x4 window's with the light grey fold-up door! Josh (...) (23 years ago, 16-Nov-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)