 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 3618
    Bulk Pieces —Ludo Soete
   Hi there at Lego, Thanks a lot for the possibility to order bricks and so on via the internet. I like to order some train windows and doors to build me some extra passenger cars (10 in total). But ... I can't complete my cars because there are no (...) (23 years ago, 4-Nov-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)