 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 3618
3617  |  3619
Subject:
Bulk Pieces
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Sun, 4 Nov 2001 19:57:31 GMT

Hi there at Lego,

Thanks a lot for the possibility to order bricks and so on via the internet.
I like to order some train windows and doors to build me some extra
passenger cars (10 in total). But ... I can't complete my cars because there
are no roof bricks available for train roofs. I'm not interested in the
steep sloped bricks for my train cars but i would like to use the 2875 Slope
Brick 45  2 x  6 x  2/3 ( http://img.lugnet.com/ld/2875.gif )in gray &
black. Any idee when these will be added to the bulk bricks? By the way, the
following parts are also interesting for use on a train roof :
http://img.lugnet.com/ld/6091.gif & http://img.lugnet.com/ld/6081.gif. Also
in gray and black.

P.S. There are still a LOT of things we like to see at the bulk brick pages ;-)

Regards,
Ludo