 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 3579
Re: what makes a legend?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Thu, 25 Oct 2001 18:48:12 GMT

John Neal <John@TCLTC.org> wrote:

Maybe you know something I don't!  Are you referring to Brad's visit to the
GMLTC (which I *missed* because I was out of town?)

Yep - I assumed you were referring to the same event, but obviously not.

based on what I heard Brad say a few months ago, we shouldn't expect any
new element shapes to come out of LD.  (Again, hearsay disclaimer, etc.)

Agreed, at least in the near future (2-3 years).  Hopefully by that time LD will
have proved its success and more freedom is this area will be attempted/allowed.

We can hope!!  (And, buy, to encourage the hope in a concrete way. ;)

Steve
--
Barb & Steve Demlow  |  demlow@visi.com  |  www.visi.com/~demlow/