 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 3541
Re: what makes a legend?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Tue, 23 Oct 2001 22:56:28 GMT

In lugnet.lego.direct, Kevin Wilson writes:
My vote for sets.. would be a better selection of bulk bricks and parts :-)

Seriously though, <consults 90/91/92 S@H catalogs and LUGNET database> I
would love to see some of the Nautica sets (6542 Launch & Load Seaport, 6541
Intercoastal seaport)...

  Great ideas!  ...Although if they ran Nautica sets I would be bankrupt
within a month...   <silly grimace>...  ...On the otherhand, I knew there
was a reason I haven't spent money on the Metroliner yet.  Ah, if only my
harbor could have yet another crane...   :)

-H.