 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 3540
    Re: what makes a legend? —John P. Henderson
   (...) Wow. I feel a generation gap coming on. Only just now, part way into the new millenium and half way through this thread, did I recognize the fact that the old style helmet is no longer available! I have so many of them in my collection, I (...) (23 years ago, 23-Oct-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

        Re: what makes a legend? —Tim David
   <snip> (...) <snip> Well me too, i always thoughts that they just added various visors/face masks etc to the existing helmet, i'll hav to have a look. mind you i did notice that the originals are a bit fagile Tim (23 years ago, 24-Oct-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)